back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Erin | Senior Pictures | Minneapolis

I met Erin for the first time on Tuesday - what a fun girl! We had a very tough evening for a photo shoot...for those of you in MN, it was the day of the final Twins' game in the Metrodome, so there were tons of people downtown and traffic was horrible. On top of it, we had one of the nastiest days so far this fall and couldn't be outside. We decided to hit up the Guthrie and try out the St. Anthony Main area, and we were able to find some really cool locations! Erin was great to work with...I had so much fun. And check out those GORGEOUS blue eyes!!
Thanks so much for a great shoot Erin!













No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...