back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ana and Ela | Minneapolis

Today's shoot was especially fun because I got to spend time with family doing while doing what I love! My mom-in-law and I took Ela and Ana, my "baby" sisters-in-law, downtown by the new Twins stadium for some fun pictures. It was a beautiful day, although a little bit chilly. We headed in to the library to warm up and were able to get some more neat shots in there. Ana and Ela were so patient and a lot of fun to work with. And they were so stylish...check out the shoes!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...