back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Matthew | Senior Portrait

Matthew and I headed out today to take his senior portraits. Although he was somewhat dreading the experience, I think we had a pretty good time (at least I did :)), and we got some good shots...he even smiled for a few!

































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...