back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Monday, August 29, 2011

J + P and Family | Minneapolis Family Photographer

This is one of my favorite sessions to date, and I'm so excited to share it! What an awesome family!! J and P were great to work with, and their four children (all under the age of eight!) were so incredibly well behaved...I couldn't believe they put up with me for well over an hour! 

Love all the beautiful eyes in this family!! And yes, J has had four kids. Amazing right?! I told her that she's my inspiration. :) 

Here's a little preview from their session! And J and P, thanks so much for spending some time with me last week to get these images. Your family is awesome and I was very honored you picked me to capture some memories for you guys!























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...