back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Monday, December 12, 2011

C + R | Hitched! | Winter Wedding | Minnesota Wedding Photography

C & R were hitched this past weekend on a gorgeous winter day out at the Earle Brown Heritage Center. All the planning of the last three months (yes, C is so amazing she was able to plan this event in a THREE MONTHS...it can be done!!) came together for a lovely ceremony and reception. C was absolutely stunning (and R wasn't looking so bad himself). I was honored to be able to shoot their day, and I had Mike from 1012 Photo along side me, who is fabulously creative and awesome to work with. Check out their preview below.















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...