back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Welcome home soldier! | Minneapolis Family Photography

Of all the various events, people, activities, etc. I photograph, the homecoming of our soldiers is by far the most emotional. It is such an honor to be able to capture these moments for the families that serve us day in and day out. Last year I was honored to be asked to photograph the deployment of this hero, and today, I was so blessed to be a part of his homecoming.

Thank you to the H family for their service! 







 More photos from this homecoming and other sessions on the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...