back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Audie & Whitney | Schaar's Bluff

Another hot day in MN...it should be fall, but I guess we're making up for the lack of summer. Whitney and Audie were married outside at Schaar's Bluff in Hastings. This was an extra special wedding as a large majority of the guests are family...I was lucky enough to get a few pictures of all of us together thanks to Abby (posted at the bottom of this entry)!

Whitney was absolutely STUNNING...in many of the pictures, Audie is just staring at her...who can blame him! Congrats you two!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...