back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Becka | Senior Pictures

This is one of my favorite times of the year in MN - I love fall. But I hate the wind that comes with it. Today I had a photo shoot with a pretty special girl...one I got to know while working with the Edgewater Youth Group girls. We tried to head downtown to get some cool skyline photos, but were forced inside by the wind and rain. Becka had a great attitude about it, and we were able to get some fun shots at the Guthrie while we waited for the weather to cooperate.









No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...