back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dan & Heather | Engagement Photos

Today was beautiful, and I was so blessed to be able to spend part of the afternoon with Dan and Heather...a gorgeous couple crazy in love with each other! These guys will be married in August, and I can't wait to see the I do's! 

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to spend some time shooting with me!
























































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...