back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jeff and Cheryl | Minneapolis Family Portraits

Take a look at these adorable girls! I had the opportunity to spend some time with them on Saturday morning out at Lake Harriet to take some family pictures and they did a great job. Check out their cute dresses and beautiful smiles!





















































































































































































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...