back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Monday, July 18, 2011

A1 & A2 | Minneapolis Family Photography

Just have to share a couple of my favorite people to shoot...A1 & A2 (as my husband lovingly calls them)! They are not always the most willing subjects, but they give me good practice for moving quickly to keep up with all the babes I get to shoot! 

A1 just turned four last weekend and A2 turned six months just a little more than week ago. And of course, as photographer, that equals the perfect opportunity for a photo shoot!















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...