back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Saturday, July 16, 2011

R & A | Minneapolis Family Photography

I was absolutely delighted to get to take Gabriel's one year photos, as well as catch some updated family photos for R & A. I've known these two for a few years now - back since before they got married in 2007, and it's been such an honor to watch their family grow and change over the past few years. Now a family of four, it's easy to see how much they love each other!

Below is a preview of our session...















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...