back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Saturday, September 10, 2011

J + D + N | Minneapolis Family Photographer

It was my pleasure to meet this great family today. They are "new" addition to the Midwest, recently returning from living in New Jersey. We had a great day for a shoot...still can't believe it was 90 degrees outside! 

Little N did an awesome job - put up with the lights and camera like a little trooper. I melted as soon as I met him - check out his amazing, huge blue eyes! I'm so pumped about the images from today. He did a great job throughout the whole shoot, but definitely got a little sick of me at the end. Luckily he still looks pretty darn cute even when he's not as happy...

J & D, thanks so much for inviting me into your home this afternoon. Below is a preview for you!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...