back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sam | Minneapolis Senior Pictures

I was delighted to get out last week and do a senior session with Sam. Boys can sometimes be a bit more challenging than senior girls as they typically aren't as excited to have their photos taken, however, they are generally more laid back and relaxed. Sam was easy and fun to work with, and we were out at a great spot on a gorgeous day! We even had a couple of visitors as we hiked around the park a bit.

Thanks for such a fun shoot Sam! It was such a pleasure to work with you. I hope you have an awesome senior year!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...