back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Monday, November 8, 2010

Hope | Nine Month Photos

This past weekend I got to visit with Alison, Ben and Hope again to shoot Hope's nine month photos. I cannot believe how fast time flies - I think I say that every single time I see this beautiful little girl, but she is just growing so quickly! Her personality is starting to show even more and in the past few months she's started learn exactly what she wants, when she wants it, and how to move about to get it! We had a lot of fun using some fun toys and other props while capturing some smiles and frowns, showing what being nine months is all about!

Below is a preview of images from our shoot.












No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...