back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mike + Kara | Engagement Photos

I met Kara this past summer when my little brother and sister-in-law got hitched! I was delighted when she e-mailed me about her upcoming wedding. These two will be married in March, and after being with them for just a few minutes it's easy to see why. They compliment each other very well and obviously have lots of fun and share a lot of laughs together! Plus - what troopers they are - getting together for pictures on what has to have been the coldest day we've had this season so far.

Thanks you two, for such a fun session!










No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...