back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Charlotte | Nine Month Photos

I can't believe that Charlotte is already nine months old!! She is growing so fast and is already starting to look more like a little girl and less like a baby! But she's just as beautiful as ever.

Below is a preview from our session today! As always, Jessie had the cutest outfits picked our for her and I was so impressed that Charlotte made it through an entire hour without getting sick of me!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...