back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Family | Family Photography

Below are some images from my very own family's Christmas photo shoot. This is the first year we've ever done this, and it was rather challenging to try and be both the shooter and a participant in the shoot! I used a timer for the photos of all three of us (REALLY challenging!!), and my husband has started to get a little bit of an itch for photography and captured the images of my daughter and I. I'm happy with the results and it's kind of fun to have some pictures of Akaela and I! Now just to pick one to use for our Christmas card...









No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...