back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tim & Laura | Wedding in Duluth

I had a great weekend away in Duluth. Tim & Laura were married, and despite the weather, they had a fantastic wedding! Below are some pictures of the event.




Tim & Laura had a very special bridesmaid - check out her awesome dress....and her gorgeous red hair!




They had such a fun wedding party...look at these two goofballs (who will be married in April)!



Below is the bridesmaids' tribute to the Matron of Honor, who couldn't be with them as she is expecting her first little one any day now.









No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...