back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Aaron & Jenny | Minneapolis

My little brother is engaged! Aaron & Jenny will be married on July 24, 2010. I had the honor of taking their engagement photos today. I wasn't sure how long Aaron would be able to put up with me, but Jenny truly brings out the best in him...typically I wouldn't call him a real patient guy, but he definitely was today. Even with the fresh snow and the cold temperatures, we braved the outdoors for a bit, and then headed inside the Guthrie to warm up. These two have a lot of fun together & can't stop laughing, and that made the shoot easy and fun!

Love you guys - can't wait for next summer!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...