back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Monday, October 12, 2009

Bredenberg family photos | Champlin

I had a really great shoot on Sunday afternoon with a terrific family! Jason & Leigh had both sets of parents and both their grandmas over for a late afternoon meal. This group definitely has a lot of fun together. We got some awesome shots inside and outside - thankfully the weather cooperated!

Although everyone was looking good, Jordyn was really the star of the shoot...she knew just what to do in every photo to get the group laughing...





Leigh wanted to get a picture of them jumping together, but she didn't like that Jason was jumping higher than her...


I think she won in the end.












No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...