back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Sunday, October 2, 2011

K | Minneapolis Family Photography

I am so far behind on blog posting that right now I'm just whipping through editing and getting images out to clients. Usually I try and get a post up within a few days of the photoshoot, with a disc to follow about a week later, but it's so crazy at this time of year with all the families preparing for Christmas cards, wedding season wrapping up, wedding season for next year booking, that I've been ignoring my blog a bit. So I apologize if you're waiting on images from me! I am working fast and furiously to get caught up and get preview posted and discs out the door!

That said, I'm so excited to share pictures from this handsome little man. He was SUCH a joy to work with - I couldn't have asked for a sweet little guy to photograph. And I still can't get over his HUGE eyes and his awesome curls!










No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...