back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Charlotte Rae | Newborn

It's a girl! I was thrilled to meet Charlotte Rae, born Feb. 1. She was just a sweetheart - put up with our whole shoot without complaint (well, until the very end :)).

I had such a blast a few months ago doing a maternity shoot with Rick and Jessie and this time was no different. I think I told them at the time I couldn't help but smile as I worked on editing their photos because it was so evident how much they adore each other and I feel exactly the same way as I work through this set. Charlotte is a very blessed little girl - she has an amazing set of parents (in addition to a beautiful mom with an awesome fashion sense - check out Charlotte's hip leg warmers!)!

Rick and Jessie - thanks so much for welcoming me into your house and letting me shoot away!























And just because...no Joslin photo session is complete without Max...




No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...