back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fun with my family

Today was one of those rare days where Matt and I had nothing planned and nothing we had to do. We got up this morning and relaxed together over coffee while Akaela played. After awhile we got moving and headed down to the Guthrie - one of my favorite places!

Being down there on such a beautiful day with my family reminded me how blessed I am. When life gets busy it becomes really easy to get caught up in the "small stuff." I need days like today where I can step back, see the bigger picture and be with the two people I love the most in the world (and my camera).

































No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...