back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Steve & Serena | Engagement

It's starting to feel like Spring in Minnesota, and I'm ready! Although in a photographer's life, nothing makes it feel more like Spring than the start of wedding season, which always kicks off with engagement shoots.

Today I had a BLAST shooting with Steve & Serena! Serena is involved in the fashion industry and her trendy elegance showed up in the little details she picked out for our shoot today. I absolutely can't wait to see these two walk down the aisle...it's impossible to miss how crazy they are about each other after only a few minutes with them.

Thanks so much for such a fun day today you guys; you were great!











No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...