back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ann Marie & Steve | Family Photography

On late Monday afternoon I had the privilege of spending some time with Ann Marie, Steve and their adorable pup Elvis on their eighth wedding anniversary! We hiked a bit around Lake Harriet and found some beautiful backgrounds with the freshly-fallen leaves, the lake and the creek. Elvis was SUCH a great sport - I couldn't believe how long he put up with me and even "posed" for some shots! :) Below is a preview of their shoot.

Ann Marie and Steve, thank you so much for letting me document a portion of this special day for the two of you!









No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...