back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chris, Hannah and Cooper | Family Photos

This week we've had such awesome weather to be outside, and I've been blessed to spend some time with some absolutely amazing people (as you can see from the number of posts this week between this blog and my Bellagala blog)! I enjoy every couple/family/kid/senior that I get to shoot, but Chris, Hannah and Cooper were extra special as they are a family from my church that I haven't had the opportunity to spend much time with up to this point. I had a blast getting out with them on Tuesday as we headed over to Minnehaha Falls and did some hiking around. Cooper was SUCH a good little guy through the whole thing - I couldn't believe that he was so mellow and content through the entire shoot. Below is a preview of their images...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...