On Monday I was blessed to spend some time with one of my favorite seniors - Dylan. We lucked out with an absolutely gorgeous day so we headed down to the Stone Arch Bridge with Flannery in toe for a fun afternoon of shooting. I put Flannery right to work helping me out with some of the lighting situations, and we were able to capture some great images that show just how gorgeous Dylan is! Below is a preview from our shoot...
back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home
a little bit about me | things I love!
- Lissarrague Images | Photography
- Minneapolis, MN, United States
- My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...
- ► 2011 (37)
- Chad, Brooke and Jenna | Family Photos
- Megan + Tyrell | Engagement Photography
- Jeremy, Stacie & Ian | Family Photography
- Mike, Carrie and Family | Family Photos
- Chris, Hannah and Cooper | Family Photos
- Ann Marie & Steve | Family Photography
- Dylan | Senior Photos
- North Shore | Family Day!
- Nicole + Pat | Minnesota Engagement Photography
- ▼ October (9)