back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mike, Carrie and Family | Family Photos

Less than six months ago I visited with Mike, Carrie and Joseph to take family photos and celebrate Joseph's fifth birthday.Yesterday I was so blessed to be able to spend a little time with this now-family-of-five and catch Isabella as she hits her one year mark. It's amazing to see how much has changed since May 1. God is good and has definitely blessed this family beyond what anyone ever imaged!

Below is a preview of images from their session. We had an absolutely beautiful day (once again) to catch some fun moments right outside in Mike and Carrie's own backyard. Check out how high Joseph climbs on his playground!

Thanks Mike and Carrie, for letting me spend a little time with you yesterday!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...