back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Saturday, October 9, 2010

North Shore | Family Day!

I had a rare Saturday off from weddings this weekend after shooting an amazing Bellagala couple yesterday (see a preview of Laura and Nick on my Bellagala blog), and Matt, Akaela and I took advantage of the time and headed up to Gooseberry Falls for some family time. We even brought the dogs! It seemed like everyone else in Minnesota might have had the same idea as us, but it was enjoyable regardless. And I realized what a little model we've turned our daughter into with all the photos I take of her all the time...check out those poses...the many faces of Akaela!








No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...