I had a rare Saturday off from weddings this weekend after shooting an amazing Bellagala couple yesterday (see a preview of Laura and Nick on my Bellagala blog), and Matt, Akaela and I took advantage of the time and headed up to Gooseberry Falls for some family time. We even brought the dogs! It seemed like everyone else in Minnesota might have had the same idea as us, but it was enjoyable regardless. And I realized what a little model we've turned our daughter into with all the photos I take of her all the time...check out those poses...the many faces of Akaela!
back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home
a little bit about me | things I love!
- Lissarrague Images | Photography
- Minneapolis, MN, United States
- My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...
- ► 2011 (37)
- Chad, Brooke and Jenna | Family Photos
- Megan + Tyrell | Engagement Photography
- Jeremy, Stacie & Ian | Family Photography
- Mike, Carrie and Family | Family Photos
- Chris, Hannah and Cooper | Family Photos
- Ann Marie & Steve | Family Photography
- Dylan | Senior Photos
- North Shore | Family Day!
- Nicole + Pat | Minnesota Engagement Photography
- ▼ October (9)