back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Friday, October 8, 2010

Nicole + Pat | Minnesota Engagement Photography

October is a beautiful month for engagement pictures, and we had a great afternoon to get out and shoot Nicole and Pat's! They brought along their dog, Maddy, and she did great...posed when we asked her to and was playful as well. Take a peek below for a preview of the images.

Thanks so much for a fun afternoon you two!! I'm looking forward to shooting again with you on your wedding day! :) 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...