I love this little man. He is an absolute blessing, as are his parents. I had the honor of shooting his two year pictures this past week. We headed out to Lake Nokomis last week right before the sun set and he did great! These are some of my favorites of him to date. His personality is really shining thru - one minute he's a total goofball and the next he looks like he's pondering all of life's mysteries. I think the only thing missing from these photos is his SOA beanie...oh well. We'll have to get that next time! ;)
Here's a preview from our shoot...
back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home
a little bit about me | things I love!
- Lissarrague Images | Photography
- Minneapolis, MN, United States
- My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...
- Katelyn | Senior Photos | St. Paul
- Hopie | Minnehaha Falls | Minneapolis Family Photo...
- N + P | Minneapolis Wedding Photography
- Jenna - Two Years! | Minneapolis Family Photograph...
- Coop | Minneapolis Family Photographer
- S & J + Family | St. Paul Family Photographer
- L & A | Minneapolis Family Photographer
- K | Minneapolis Family Photography
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2010 (52)