back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Saturday, October 8, 2011

S & J + Family | St. Paul Family Photographer

Last week I met up with this family out at Harriet Island. I had a blast with them! These two adorable kiddos are two of the best behaved little ones I've ever met. They both did so well! And I loved the outfits that S picked out for the family - they looked great and it went so well with the beautiful colors we had to work with! Definitely my favorite time of year to be out shooting. Below is a little glimpse into some of the fun we had!












No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...