back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Katelyn | Senior Photos | St. Paul

This was one of my favorite photo shoots to date. Katelyn is effortlessly beautiful and completely trendy. And after just a few minutes with her it was clear she is kind, fun-loving and has a great attitude. We spent her session hitting up a number of locations in St. Paul to get an urban feel for her images. She was so easy - needed very little direction and she has one of those smiles that naturally lights up her entire face. 

Thanks for such a fun session Katelyn! Below is a preview...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...