back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Monday, October 17, 2011

Jenna - Two Years! | Minneapolis Family Photographer

I love seeing this little girl (as I've said before)! She is turning into such a sweetheart, and not only that, but I enjoy getting to catch up with her momma! This last session was extra fun as Jenna is now in a super friendly stage and made sure to say hi (and sometimes hug!) every person we passed during our time together. I'm sure she brings a lot of joy to many people on a daily basis with her huge smile and and all her hugs! I can't believe this little girl is turning two this week. Time sure flies! Below is a preview of our shoot together.










No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...