Check out these beautiful little girls. I was so honored to get to photograph them again! And SHOCKED at what little girls they have become (in my head, A was still a baby!). We had a beautiful afternoon for a photoshoot, and their mom picked out some great outfits and had a special treat in store. I love these photos because I think their personalities shine through - check out the determined look on L's face just before she heads down the slide! And from the limited time I spent with them, A sure seems to be the clown of the family, often trying to make her big sister laugh! Below is a little preview from our session.
back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home
a little bit about me | things I love!
- Lissarrague Images | Photography
- Minneapolis, MN, United States
- My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...
- Katelyn | Senior Photos | St. Paul
- Hopie | Minnehaha Falls | Minneapolis Family Photo...
- N + P | Minneapolis Wedding Photography
- Jenna - Two Years! | Minneapolis Family Photograph...
- Coop | Minneapolis Family Photographer
- S & J + Family | St. Paul Family Photographer
- L & A | Minneapolis Family Photographer
- K | Minneapolis Family Photography
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2010 (52)