back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Monday, October 3, 2011

L & A | Minneapolis Family Photographer

Check out these beautiful little girls. I was so honored to get to photograph them again! And SHOCKED at what little girls they have become (in my head, A was still a baby!). We had a beautiful afternoon for a photoshoot, and their mom picked out some great outfits and had a special treat in store. I love these photos because I think their personalities shine through - check out the determined look on L's face just before she heads down the slide! And from the limited time I spent with them, A sure seems to be the clown of the family, often trying to make her big sister laugh! Below is a little preview from our session.













No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...