back to Lissarrague Images | Photography home

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hopie | Minnehaha Falls | Minneapolis Family Photographer

I see Hopie every few months or so for pictures, and every time I see her I think she's cuter than the time before. This time was no exception. She showed up with all the ingredients for a perfect photo shoot - pigtails, a red wagon and her favorite stuffed bear. We met out at Minnehaha on a beautiful afternoon. Her stylish momma had picked out some pretty sweet outfits that went great with the fall colors.
Below is a sneak peek from our session...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

a little bit about me | things I love!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
My husband & daughter, photography (obviously!), family, friends, coffee, Chicago!, the color orange, 75 degree days, granola bars (Nature's Valley only!), curling up with a good book, my border collie and doberman...